Graduate Program - Radio Engineer at NOKIA
If you graduated in 2016 in Engineering (Electrical, Telecommunications, Computer, Computer Science or Electronics), you can participate of Nokia’s Graduate Program - Radio Engineer!
The main tasks of a Radio Engineer are:
• Monitoring parameter consistency check rules in order to Maintain RAN parameter database consistent internally and implemented according to the BSS default parameters and RAN planned specific parameters;
• Monitoring KPIs reports on network, area and RNC level;
• Monitoring “worst objects” reports at Node-B;
• Analyzing and troubleshooting “worst objects” reports by recommending software changes, hardware changes or alerting O&M in case of hardware problem;
• Analyzing drive test measurements to detect eventual problems and recommend changes to fix those problems;
• Giving input to RF planning department in terms of capacity, quality and coverage for expansion phases.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering (Electrical, Telecommunications, Computer, Computer Science or Electronics);
• Graduated in 2016;
• Fluent English is a must (Inglês é mandatório)
• A strong communicator with excellent customer service and people skills;
• Flexible for traveling for customer projects and night work;
• Self-motivated, well-organized individual who can prioritize work and handle multiple tasks;
• Initiative and drive to build high level of skills independently;
• Learning Agility;
• Team Player;
• Highly motivated, results oriented, and have a positive “can-do” attitude;
• Solid problem solving and analytic skills.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR COLLEGE TRANSCRIPT (HISTÓRICO ESCOLAR) IN YOUR RESUME/CV.
* If you are interested at this position and have all requirements, please access the link below at vagas.com
Todos os campos são obrigatórios
Regras para comentários:
Não há comentários ainda.